Fashion Rules to Live By
- Don’t wear anything that feels uncomfortable, if it doesn’t feel good you won’t look good.
- Do wear what feels good and works with your lifestyle.
- Don’t buy it on a whim or just because its a good deal.
- Do invest in quality pieces and plan your wardrobe with care.
- Don’t wear what your daughter and her friends are wearing it, it’s likely not age appropriate.
- Do try a more sophisticated and toned down version of the trends in small doses.
- Don’t skip over the Petite department if you are under 5’4”
- Do buy Petite when you can as the proportions are cut to fit your frame properly.
- Don’t wear leggings as pants “Leggings are not pants!”
- Do buy slim cut and straight cut pants that flatter to your figure and give the illusion of longer slimmer legs.
- Don’t buy a size that doesn’t fit you now in the hopes it will fit one day if you loose weight.
- Do give yourself permission to buy the size you are now, you deserve to look and feel great right now!
- Don’t buy it because it’s on trend and is what’s “in”.
- Do buy the colours, fabrics and styles that reflect your own style, flatters your body and feels authentic to you.
- Don’t buy clothing off the rack (from the store) and wear it as is.
- Do tailor your clothes to fit your body perfectly and you will look like a million bucks.